Seaspan Shipyards demonstrates its capabilities with liquefied natural gas (LNG) vessel engine conversions in the wake of a major...
Contact, , BC, business/enterprise, Export, Maintenance, Science, Ship repair, Technology, BC, Job creation, Lockheed Martin, Royal New Zealand Navy, Seaspan, Tote Maritime Alaska, Victoria Shipyards
The first of two New Zealand frigates has arrived in Victoria for an upgrade of key defence systems. Work...
Seaspan Shipyards’ Canadian Expertise to be Shared Internationally with Awarding of Lockheed Martin Canada Contract for New Zealand’s Frigate System Upgrade ProjectContact, , BC, business/enterprise, Export, Ship repair, Technology, Trades, BC, Jobs, Lockheed Martin Canada, Royal New Zealand Navy, Seaspan Shipyards, Victoria Shipyards
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 8 March 2018 Victoria, BC – Seaspan Shipyards (Seaspan) is pleased to have been awarded the...
- First steel cut on navy’s new supply ships June 16, 2018
- B.C. Ferries vessel running on LNG after fuel conversion June 6, 2018
- Canada’s Trade Accelerator Program May 31, 2018
- ABCMI BC Ferries Roundtable – Follow-up May 28, 2018
- Don’t miss this event! May 20, 2018