Attendees from different parts of Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland recently participated in the Victoria Forum. ABCMI hosted...
Contact, , BC, business/enterprise, Ferries, News, Shipping, Duke Point Terminal, LNG, Nanaimo, Seaspan, shipping, Vancouver Island
Seaspan Ferries Corporation (SFC) officially opened its new Duke Point Terminal on Monday, June 12. The 18-acre, multi-berth facility,...
Contact, , BC, Education, Shipbuilding, Trades, BC marine industry, Camosun College, marine fitter program, Seaspan, shipbuilding, trades, Vancouver Island, Victoria
Camosun College in Victoria, BC is taking steps to launch a marine fitter program. A pilot for the marine...
- New Zealand warships receive defence systems makeovers in Victoria March 13, 2018
- Seaspan Shipyards’ Canadian Expertise to be Shared Internationally with Awarding of Lockheed Martin Canada Contract for New Zealand’s Frigate System Upgrade Project March 12, 2018
- Corvus Energy to power all hybrid PSVs in the Gulf of Mexico February 27, 2018
- $15.8M federal boost for graving dock February 21, 2018
- New graving dock gets city OK, jobs to follow February 16, 2018