The federal government recently implemented a temporary measure requiring vessels to reduce their speed to 10 knots in the...
Contact, , BC, Environment, News, Canada Foundation for Innovation, grant, Ocean Networks Canada, ocean observatory, University of Victoria
Ocean Networks Canada, based at the University of Victoria, received $46 million in federal funding from the Canada Foundation...
- Thales Canada seeking new suppliers for $5.2-billion Royal Canadian Navy project September 19, 2017
- BC Ferries wins DuPont Safety and Sustainability Awards September 6, 2017
- Shipyards and province eager to build ferries in B.C. August 22, 2017
- Government of Canada awards contract to Thales as part of NSS August 18, 2017
- Measures to protect at risk whales August 17, 2017