The Association of British Columbia Marine Industries (ABCMI), in partnership with BC Ferries, hosted a round-table discussion on May 9th,...
Contact, , BC, business/enterprise, Government, News, Ship repair, Shipbuilding, Trades, BC, BC Ship repair, Job creation, Point Hope Maritime, Ralmax, Shipbuilding in BC, Victoria
A new $50-million-plus graving dock to be built at Point Hope Maritime shipyard near the new Johnson Street Bridge...
- First steel cut on navy’s new supply ships June 16, 2018
- B.C. Ferries vessel running on LNG after fuel conversion June 6, 2018
- Canada’s Trade Accelerator Program May 31, 2018
- ABCMI BC Ferries Roundtable – Follow-up May 28, 2018
- Don’t miss this event! May 20, 2018