New Zealand Navy frigate Te Kaha was officially handed over to Seaspan’s Victoria Shipyards in a ceremony at CFB...
Contact, , BC, business/enterprise, Export, Maintenance, Science, Ship repair, Technology, BC, Job creation, Lockheed Martin, Royal New Zealand Navy, Seaspan, Tote Maritime Alaska, Victoria Shipyards
The first of two New Zealand frigates has arrived in Victoria for an upgrade of key defence systems. Work...
Seaspan Shipyards’ Canadian Expertise to be Shared Internationally with Awarding of Lockheed Martin Canada Contract for New Zealand’s Frigate System Upgrade ProjectContact, , BC, business/enterprise, Export, Ship repair, Technology, Trades, BC, Jobs, Lockheed Martin Canada, Royal New Zealand Navy, Seaspan Shipyards, Victoria Shipyards
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 8 March 2018 Victoria, BC – Seaspan Shipyards (Seaspan) is pleased to have been awarded the...
- Marine industry hopes to keep ferry construction in B.C. May 9, 2018
- New Zealand warships get $300M Canadian upgrade April 27, 2018
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) – Future Fighter Regional Forum April 16, 2018
- Victoria Shipyards ready to take on LNG conversions March 23, 2018
- Survey Opportunity: Cultural Competency Training March 21, 2018