The Association of British Columbia Marine Industries, in partnership with Seaspan, BC Ferries, Thales Canada, Public Services and Procurement...
Contact, , ABCMI, BC, Events, News, BC Ferries, BC SDP, BCIT Marine Campus, Dynamic Systems Analysis, Forum, IMTARC, Mark Collins, National Shipbuilding Strategy, North Vancouver, Seaspan, Transport Canada, UBC
The ABCMI Forum took place last Friday, May 5th. It was held at the BCIT Marine Campus in North...
Contact, , ABCMI, BC, business/enterprise, News, BC, BC Jobs Plan, BC marine industry, labour market, Mark Collins, Seaspan, Sector Labour Market Partnership
The Province is providing $480,600 as part of a Sector Labour Market Partnership project with the Association of BC...
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel Designed and Built Under Canada’s National Shipbuilding Strategy December 15, 2017
- Seaspan Announces $1M Investment to University of Victoria for Hybrid Electric Technology Research November 17, 2017
- V2V ferry to resume service in December November 3, 2017
- Victoria Forum Recap October 31, 2017
- ABCMI Supplier Development Day on November 29, 2017 October 18, 2017