New Zealand Navy frigate Te Kaha was officially handed over to Seaspan’s Victoria Shipyards in a ceremony at CFB...
Seaspan Shipyards’ Canadian Expertise to be Shared Internationally with Awarding of Lockheed Martin Canada Contract for New Zealand’s Frigate System Upgrade ProjectContact, , BC, business/enterprise, Export, Ship repair, Technology, Trades, BC, Jobs, Lockheed Martin Canada, Royal New Zealand Navy, Seaspan Shipyards, Victoria Shipyards
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 8 March 2018 Victoria, BC – Seaspan Shipyards (Seaspan) is pleased to have been awarded the...
- Marine industry hopes to keep ferry construction in B.C. May 9, 2018
- New Zealand warships get $300M Canadian upgrade April 27, 2018
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) – Future Fighter Regional Forum April 16, 2018
- Victoria Shipyards ready to take on LNG conversions March 23, 2018
- Survey Opportunity: Cultural Competency Training March 21, 2018