Seaspan Ferries Corporation (SFC) officially opened its new Duke Point Terminal on Monday, June 12. The 18-acre, multi-berth facility,...
Contact, , BC, Environment, News, Shipping, BC, Climate Leadership Plan, LNG, marine emissions, natural gas, ship emissions
The Government of British Columbia is taking action under the Climate Leadership Plan to support investments by natural gas...
- ABCMI Supplier Development Day on November 29, 2017 October 18, 2017
- Thales Canada seeking new suppliers for $5.2-billion Royal Canadian Navy project September 19, 2017
- BC Ferries wins DuPont Safety and Sustainability Awards September 6, 2017
- Shipyards and province eager to build ferries in B.C. August 22, 2017
- Government of Canada awards contract to Thales as part of NSS August 18, 2017