Seaspan Ferries Corporation (SFC) officially opened its new Duke Point Terminal on Monday, June 12. The 18-acre, multi-berth facility,...
Contact, , BC, Environment, News, Shipping, BC, Climate Leadership Plan, LNG, marine emissions, natural gas, ship emissions
The Government of British Columbia is taking action under the Climate Leadership Plan to support investments by natural gas...
- New Zealand warships receive defence systems makeovers in Victoria March 13, 2018
- Seaspan Shipyards’ Canadian Expertise to be Shared Internationally with Awarding of Lockheed Martin Canada Contract for New Zealand’s Frigate System Upgrade Project March 12, 2018
- Corvus Energy to power all hybrid PSVs in the Gulf of Mexico February 27, 2018
- $15.8M federal boost for graving dock February 21, 2018
- New graving dock gets city OK, jobs to follow February 16, 2018