When the Spirit of British Columbia ferry comes into service today, it will be relying on liquefied natural gas as...
Contact, , BC, business/enterprise, Export, Ship repair, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Technology, Conversion, LNG, Seaspan, Tote Maritime Alaska, Victoria Shipyards
Seaspan Shipyards demonstrates its capabilities with liquefied natural gas (LNG) vessel engine conversions in the wake of a major...
- First steel cut on navy’s new supply ships June 16, 2018
- B.C. Ferries vessel running on LNG after fuel conversion June 6, 2018
- Canada’s Trade Accelerator Program May 31, 2018
- ABCMI BC Ferries Roundtable – Follow-up May 28, 2018
- Don’t miss this event! May 20, 2018