On August 17th, the Honourable Jim Carr, Acting Minister of Public Services and Procurement, announced the award of a...
Contact, , Environment, Government, News, Science, Canadian government, Gulf of St. Lawrence, Haro Strait Trial, Port of Vancouver, University of Victoria, vessel slowdown, whales, wildlife
The federal government recently implemented a temporary measure requiring vessels to reduce their speed to 10 knots in the...
- Thales Canada seeking new suppliers for $5.2-billion Royal Canadian Navy project September 19, 2017
- BC Ferries wins DuPont Safety and Sustainability Awards September 6, 2017
- Shipyards and province eager to build ferries in B.C. August 22, 2017
- Government of Canada awards contract to Thales as part of NSS August 18, 2017
- Measures to protect at risk whales August 17, 2017