Seaspan Shipyards (Seaspan) today celebrated the launch of the first large vessel to be designed and built under the...
Contact, , ABCMI, Government, News, Shipbuilding, Canadian government, industrial marine, National Shipbuilding Strategy, Royal Canadian Navy, Thales Canada
On August 17th, the Honourable Jim Carr, Acting Minister of Public Services and Procurement, announced the award of a...
Contact, , Environment, Government, News, Science, Canadian government, Gulf of St. Lawrence, Haro Strait Trial, Port of Vancouver, University of Victoria, vessel slowdown, whales, wildlife
The federal government recently implemented a temporary measure requiring vessels to reduce their speed to 10 knots in the...
- New Zealand warships receive defence systems makeovers in Victoria March 13, 2018
- Seaspan Shipyards’ Canadian Expertise to be Shared Internationally with Awarding of Lockheed Martin Canada Contract for New Zealand’s Frigate System Upgrade Project March 12, 2018
- Corvus Energy to power all hybrid PSVs in the Gulf of Mexico February 27, 2018
- $15.8M federal boost for graving dock February 21, 2018
- New graving dock gets city OK, jobs to follow February 16, 2018