New Ship Launched. On December 8th 2017, Seaspan Shipyards launched their first ship built and designed under Canada’s National...
Contact, , BC, cruise, Environment, Ferries, History, News, Shipping, Technology, Uncategorized
B.C.’s coastline could soon be more accessible to everyone. The BC Marine Trail Network Association is working to establish the...
- Seaspan Shipyards Celebrates the Launch of the Sir John Franklin January 10, 2018
- Prince of Whales to add second $3.5M catamaran to fleet December 20, 2017
- Northern ferry refit coming to Esquimalt December 20, 2017
- Glitches on new Salish vessels are to be expected, B.C. Ferries says December 20, 2017
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel Designed and Built Under Canada’s National Shipbuilding Strategy December 15, 2017