The transfer of HMCS Regina back to the Royal Canadian Navy signals more than the completion of modernization for...
Kathy Smith, , News, Shipbuilding, marine emissions, methanol, MOL, ship emissions
Three to be delivered in April, four more by October 2016 Starting in April, Waterfront Shipping Company Ltd. (WFS),...
Kathy Smith, , ABCMI, News, Shipbuilding, Tugs, barges, BC marine industry, Bracewell Marine Group, Fraser River, Ledor Marine, tugboats
Ledcor’s extensive marine fleet has been bolstered by the addition of two new built-in-BC tugs that will operate along...
- New Zealand warships receive defence systems makeovers in Victoria March 13, 2018
- Seaspan Shipyards’ Canadian Expertise to be Shared Internationally with Awarding of Lockheed Martin Canada Contract for New Zealand’s Frigate System Upgrade Project March 12, 2018
- Corvus Energy to power all hybrid PSVs in the Gulf of Mexico February 27, 2018
- $15.8M federal boost for graving dock February 21, 2018
- New graving dock gets city OK, jobs to follow February 16, 2018