The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) has launched a Step‑by‑Step Guide to Exporting, which contains practical insight gathered from...
Contact, , BC, Ferries, News, Shipbuilding, BC Ferries, natural gas, Salish Class vessels, Salish Orca, shipbuilding
Salish Orca, the first of three new Salish Class vessels, arrived in British Columbia on January 11, 2017. Its...
Contact, , BC, Environment, News, Canada Foundation for Innovation, grant, Ocean Networks Canada, ocean observatory, University of Victoria
Ocean Networks Canada, based at the University of Victoria, received $46 million in federal funding from the Canada Foundation...
- New Zealand warships receive defence systems makeovers in Victoria March 13, 2018
- Seaspan Shipyards’ Canadian Expertise to be Shared Internationally with Awarding of Lockheed Martin Canada Contract for New Zealand’s Frigate System Upgrade Project March 12, 2018
- Corvus Energy to power all hybrid PSVs in the Gulf of Mexico February 27, 2018
- $15.8M federal boost for graving dock February 21, 2018
- New graving dock gets city OK, jobs to follow February 16, 2018