Victoria-based shipyard, Point Hope Maritime, applied last week for federal approvals to construct a $50-million graving dock. Point Hope...
Contact, , BC, business/enterprise, Ferries, News, Ship repair, BC, BC Ferries, dry-docking, Point Hope Maritime, shipyards, Victoria
BC Ferries and Point Hope Maritime Ltd. announced they have entered into a five-year supply agreement for scheduled dry-docking,...
Contact, , BC, Education, Shipbuilding, Trades, BC marine industry, Camosun College, marine fitter program, Seaspan, shipbuilding, trades, Vancouver Island, Victoria
Camosun College in Victoria, BC is taking steps to launch a marine fitter program. A pilot for the marine...
- Shipyards and province eager to build ferries in B.C. August 22, 2017
- Government of Canada awards contract to Thales as part of NSS August 18, 2017
- Measures to protect at risk whales August 17, 2017
- Western Canada will benefit from new funding to support regional economic growth August 15, 2017
- The Royal Canadian Navy drumming up support from women August 3, 2017