Seaspan Ferries Corporation (SFC) officially opened its new Duke Point Terminal on Monday, June 12. The 18-acre, multi-berth facility,...
Contact, , BC, Education, Shipbuilding, Trades, BC marine industry, Camosun College, marine fitter program, Seaspan, shipbuilding, trades, Vancouver Island, Victoria
Camosun College in Victoria, BC is taking steps to launch a marine fitter program. A pilot for the marine...
- Shipyards and province eager to build ferries in B.C. August 22, 2017
- Government of Canada awards contract to Thales as part of NSS August 18, 2017
- Measures to protect at risk whales August 17, 2017
- Western Canada will benefit from new funding to support regional economic growth August 15, 2017
- The Royal Canadian Navy drumming up support from women August 3, 2017