Victoria-based shipyard, Point Hope Maritime, applied last week for federal approvals to construct a $50-million graving dock. Point Hope...
Contact, , BC, business/enterprise, Ferries, News, Ship repair, BC, BC Ferries, dry-docking, Point Hope Maritime, shipyards, Victoria
BC Ferries and Point Hope Maritime Ltd. announced they have entered into a five-year supply agreement for scheduled dry-docking,...
- BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle now in service June 22, 2017
- Seaspan opens $44M Duke Point Terminal June 14, 2017
- European maritime reports available to download June 12, 2017
- Ottawa introduces Innovation Supercluster Initiative June 9, 2017
- Point Hope Maritime seeks approval to develop a graving dock June 6, 2017