BC Ferries welcomed its newest vessel, Salish Orca, into service on Tuesday, May 16th, with a small public event...
Contact, , BC, Ferries, News, Shipbuilding, BC Ferries, natural gas, Salish Class vessels, Salish Orca, shipbuilding
Salish Orca, the first of three new Salish Class vessels, arrived in British Columbia on January 11, 2017. Its...
- BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle now in service June 22, 2017
- Seaspan opens $44M Duke Point Terminal June 14, 2017
- European maritime reports available to download June 12, 2017
- Ottawa introduces Innovation Supercluster Initiative June 9, 2017
- Point Hope Maritime seeks approval to develop a graving dock June 6, 2017