At its annual general meeting on May 30th, the Vancouver Fraser Port Authority released a study of the economic...
Kathy Smith, , News, cruise season, cruise ships, diesel air emissions, Port Metro Vancouver, shore power
Port Metro Vancouver’s 2016 cruise season officially kicks off today with the arrival of the Star Princess at Canada...
- Shipyards and province eager to build ferries in B.C. August 22, 2017
- Government of Canada awards contract to Thales as part of NSS August 18, 2017
- Measures to protect at risk whales August 17, 2017
- Western Canada will benefit from new funding to support regional economic growth August 15, 2017
- The Royal Canadian Navy drumming up support from women August 3, 2017