At its annual general meeting on May 30th, the Vancouver Fraser Port Authority released a study of the economic...
Kathy Smith, , News, cruise season, cruise ships, diesel air emissions, Port Metro Vancouver, shore power
Port Metro Vancouver’s 2016 cruise season officially kicks off today with the arrival of the Star Princess at Canada...
- BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle now in service June 22, 2017
- Seaspan opens $44M Duke Point Terminal June 14, 2017
- European maritime reports available to download June 12, 2017
- Ottawa introduces Innovation Supercluster Initiative June 9, 2017
- Point Hope Maritime seeks approval to develop a graving dock June 6, 2017