BC Ferries welcomed its second Salish Class vessel, Salish Eagle, into service on Tuesday, June 21st, with a small...
Contact, , BC, Environment, News, Shipping, BC, Climate Leadership Plan, LNG, marine emissions, natural gas, ship emissions
The Government of British Columbia is taking action under the Climate Leadership Plan to support investments by natural gas...
Contact, , BC, Ferries, News, Shipbuilding, BC Ferries, natural gas, Salish Class vessels, Salish Orca, shipbuilding
Salish Orca, the first of three new Salish Class vessels, arrived in British Columbia on January 11, 2017. Its...
- BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle now in service June 22, 2017
- Seaspan opens $44M Duke Point Terminal June 14, 2017
- European maritime reports available to download June 12, 2017
- Ottawa introduces Innovation Supercluster Initiative June 9, 2017
- Point Hope Maritime seeks approval to develop a graving dock June 6, 2017