The ABCMI Forum took place last Friday, May 5th. It was held at the BCIT Marine Campus in North...
Contact, , BC, business/enterprise, Shipbuilding, Technology, BDC Capital, marine technology, National Shipbuilding Strategy, Novarc Technologies, robotics, Seaspan, shipbuilding
Novarc Technologies announced today it has secured a $1 million investment, led by Seaspan ULC (Seaspan) with participation from...
Contact, , BC, News, Shipbuilding, BC, BC marine industry, Joint Support Ship, National Shipbuilding Strategy, Royal Canadian Navy, Seaspan, shipbuilding
The Government of Canada is delivering on its commitment to renew the Royal Canadian Navy’s (RCN) fleet and provide...
- BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle now in service June 22, 2017
- Seaspan opens $44M Duke Point Terminal June 14, 2017
- European maritime reports available to download June 12, 2017
- Ottawa introduces Innovation Supercluster Initiative June 9, 2017
- Point Hope Maritime seeks approval to develop a graving dock June 6, 2017