BC Ferries welcomed its second Salish Class vessel, Salish Eagle, into service on Tuesday, June 21st, with a small...
Contact, , ABCMI, BC, Events, News, BC Ferries, BC SDP, BCIT Marine Campus, Dynamic Systems Analysis, Forum, IMTARC, Mark Collins, National Shipbuilding Strategy, North Vancouver, Seaspan, Transport Canada, UBC
The ABCMI Forum took place last Friday, May 5th. It was held at the BCIT Marine Campus in North...
Contact, , ABCMI, BC, business/enterprise, News, BC, BC Jobs Plan, BC marine industry, labour market, Mark Collins, Seaspan, Sector Labour Market Partnership
The Province is providing $480,600 as part of a Sector Labour Market Partnership project with the Association of BC...
- BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle now in service June 22, 2017
- Seaspan opens $44M Duke Point Terminal June 14, 2017
- European maritime reports available to download June 12, 2017
- Ottawa introduces Innovation Supercluster Initiative June 9, 2017
- Point Hope Maritime seeks approval to develop a graving dock June 6, 2017