Seaspan Ferries Corporation (SFC) officially opened its new Duke Point Terminal on Monday, June 12. The 18-acre, multi-berth facility,...
Contact, , BC, Environment, News, Shipping, BC, Climate Leadership Plan, LNG, marine emissions, natural gas, ship emissions
The Government of British Columbia is taking action under the Climate Leadership Plan to support investments by natural gas...
- Shipyards and province eager to build ferries in B.C. August 22, 2017
- Government of Canada awards contract to Thales as part of NSS August 18, 2017
- Measures to protect at risk whales August 17, 2017
- Western Canada will benefit from new funding to support regional economic growth August 15, 2017
- The Royal Canadian Navy drumming up support from women August 3, 2017